Hose / Tubing Material
Sales Quantity Length
sold per foot
Hose Inner Diameter (ID)
Hose Outer Diameter (OD)
Maximum Operating Pressure
Keeping you Ready for the Road Ahead™, the Tramec 3/8″ Rubber Air Brake Hose is made specifically for the trailer air brake system maintaining the necessary fixed connection between couplings during vehicle operation. This hose is made from a blend of synthetic rubber and nylon fibers, which gives it excellent resistance to abrasion, ozone, and weathering. With a reinforced inner tube, this hose is kink-free, preventing collapsing under pressure. This hose not only meets SAE J1402A and DOT FMVSS 106 requirements, but also provides the heavy duty resistance you need in an air brake hose.
- Highly flexible
- Provides your air brake system with reliable performance
- Made of synthetic rubber
- Less downtime due to kinking failures
- Made in U.S.A.
- Resistant to gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, and commonly used road & cleaning chemicals
- Minimum burst pressure of 900 psi
- Max operating temperature of 225 psi
- Operating temperature of -40 °F to 212 °F